U.S. incorporation


Legal Incorporation Service

If you are selling or would like to sell your products into the U.S. market, there are many advantages to get Incorporated in the U.S.A. if you are a Canadian or Foreign company.


Business America Services  offers:

  • Incorporation in the State of Delaware
  • Register your company in the State of Vermont
  • Obtain your Federal EIN number
  • Get your certification of good standing
  • Give you a U.S. Bank referral for your U.S. Bank Account



Help is just a call away

At Business America Services,  we will provide all the details you need to know about forming a company in the USA as a foreigner, non-citizen or US citizen that lives outside the country. 

Incorporating in the United States can increase your company’s credibility, gain access to the US market and investors (the world’s largest source of each).

If you are located outside the United States and wish to form a company in the US (either to open a US bank account and/or merchant account, open a physical US branch or any other reason), then Business America Services  will explain the process, show you exactly what you need and how we can help you. Note that “Incorporate” means to form a “Corporation” and “Form an LLC” means to form a “Limited Liability Company” (LLC).

To create a Corporation in the United States, Business America Services will file documents called “Articles of Incorporation” or “Certificate of Incorporation. The LLC version of these documents are called “Articles of Organization” or “Certificate of Organization” (these documents may have different names depending on which state you choose). Also, the word “entity” is used to describe a business that is not an individual and can apply either to a Corporation or an LLC.


 Business America Services will help you Choose Which State to Form Your Corporation or LLC:

In the United States, you can form a Corporation or LLC in any of the 50 States or Washington DC. Which state you choose will depend on why you are forming the company. Some US states are more “business-friendly” or “international-friendly” than others, especially Delaware, Nevada and Wyoming.

Here's a couple of tips:


For example:

a. If you simply want to form a US company because you need to open a US bank account and/or merchant account (to accept credit cards) and will not be opening a US branch or have a physical presence, then you might choose Wyoming which has lower annual state fees (Corporation/LLC:$50) than Delaware (Corporation:$125; LLC:$250), or Nevada (Corporation/LLC:$325). Also Delaware, Nevada and Wyoming banks are more familiar with dealing with international clients without a local office than are many other states. This can make opening a bank account much easier.

b. If you will be opening a US branch with a physical office (or home-based employee), you may want to choose the state where you will be opening the office. Note that if your office will be operating in, for example, Florida, then you may still choose to form the company in another state like Delaware, however, the state where you are opening the office will want you to “re-register” that Delaware company in Florida. This process is called “foreign qualification” which means you are qualifying the Delaware entity to open a physical business in Florida. Of course, we can assist with foreign qualification as well if necessary.

c. If you want to form a company for the purpose of obtaining US investment or venture capital, you may consider a Delaware Corporation as this is the entity that is required by the vast majority of US investors and venture capitalists. Related Article: Read how an attorney that specializes in startups recommends setting up a Delaware Corporation.

How to Choose the right Type of Business Entity to Form: Corporation or LLC

If any of the owners of the company (called “Shareholders” for Corporations and “Members” for LLC’s) are not US Citizens, then you have the option of either forming a Corporation (also called a “C-Corporation” or “Regular Corporation”) or an LLC. There’s another entity type called an “S-Corporation” but that entity requires all shareholders to be US Citizens.


Let Business America Service provide you more information on each type of company, and the advantages of each.

Documents & Forms

Here are some of the forms  Business America Services  provides, you can complete the ones you require and we can get you started.  


Tel: 802-868-4113   INFO@BASVT.COM 

Delaware_Incorporation_Form (pdf)


SS-4 Application EIN (pdf)


PS-1583 Application for Delivery of Mail through Agent (pdf)


BAS Order Fulfillment Application (pdf)


Business Mail Forwarding Application (pdf)


Contact Us

Business America Services

info@basvt.com 802-868-7244